Twilight Daycare™ X A for Adley Gaming Contest Rules
Twilight Daycare™ x A for Adley Gaming Contest Sponsored by WowWee® Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. MANY WILL ENTER; FEW WILL WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Twilight Daycare™ x A for Adley Gaming Contest Sponsored by WowWee® (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Colorado, Maryland, and North Dakota) who, at the time of entry, are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their state of residence (19+ in Alabama and Nebraska; 21+ in Mississippi), are a parent/legal guardian of a child who is between the ages of 4 and 13 years old (an "Eligible Child"), and who have a registered email account as of the beginning of the Contest Period (defined below). Void in Colorado, Maryland, North Dakota, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by federal, state and local laws. Employees (their immediate families, including parents, spouses, children, siblings and grandparents, and household members, whether or not related) of Sponsor, their advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Contest, any agents acting for, or in behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, any other person or entity associated with the Contest (collectively, “Contest Entities”), are NOT eligible.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest is for 16 days only, beginning on 07/22/2022, at 12:00am PST and ending 07/31/2022, at 11:59pmPST (the “Contest Period”). No further entries will be accepted after this date.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to participate. To enter the Contest: (i) Parents who, at the time of entry, are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their state of residence can visit https://shopwowwee.com/a/page/twilight-daycare-a-for-adley-gamingcontest and provide a valid email address where they can be contacted. Entries must be received before the end of the Contest Period to be eligible for the Contest. [Limit one Contest entry per person for the duration of the Contest.] Use of multiple email addresses by the same individual to enter is prohibited. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Contest is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply and are your responsibility.
- CONTEST DRAWING NOTIFICATION: Ten (10) potential winners will be selected at random by the WowWee® Social Media Team within forty-eight (48) hours after the Contest Period ends. The potential winners will be notified via email and will be given forty-eight (48) hours to respond to claim their prize. The potential winner (or potential winner’s parent/legal guardian if the potential winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) must reply to the winner email from Sponsor by confirming his/her eligibility and mailing address (or the mailing of the potential winner’s parent/legal guardian if the potential winner is a minor) within forty-eight (48) hours. If the potential winner is not reachable at the address and/or email address provided and a forwarding address and/or email address is not made available, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- CONTEST PRIZE: Ten (10) winners will each receive:
- An exclusive private server invitation to play Twilight Daycare™ with A for Adley and other contest winners on August 13, 2022 (date and time subject to change)
- An assortment of six (6) Twilight Daycare™ Collectible Babies Series 1 (MSRP US$12.99 each for an approximate value of US$80.)
No cash in lieu of any prize or prize component will be awarded except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize or any prize component is permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize, or any component thereof, of equivalent value. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each respective winner. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost or stolen prize packs, nor for unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control of any component of a prize.
- GENERAL RULES: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered with. If a potential prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded to the potential winner’s parent/legal guardian. Sponsor will send the ten (10) potential winners an affidavit of eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (“Prize Winner Documents”) as part of the prize confirmation email. If a potential winner fails to return the completed Prize Winner Documents within forty-eight (48) hours, or if the potential winner is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from all eligible entries received. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (whose decisions are final and binding in all respects), to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules, and that Contest Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, redemption, or use of any prize or related activities; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse and/or defects of the prizes awarded herein; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider used in entering or operating the Contest; interruption or inability to access the Contest due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrants (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Contest; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other error or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Contest Entities. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from your participation the Contest, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Contest Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with a prize.
- DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Sponsor’s control and award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- DATA PROTECTION/PRIVACY: By entering the Contest, you agree to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data by Sponsor for purposes of the Contest in accordance with Sponsor’s privacy statement located at https://shopwowwee.com/a/page/twilight-daycare-a-for-adley-gamingcontest, COPPA, and applicable data protection laws. Any personal information will not be disclosed to a third party without an entrant’s prior consent. In addition, your participation in the Contest will be deemed to signify your consent for your name and likeness to be used on future social media posts and/or advertising material by Sponsor and derivative works therefrom without compensation. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- RULES & WINNER’S ANNOUNCEMENT: Rules can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The names of winners will be available 28 days after the Contest Period ends by sending an email to email@example.com.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Contest is WowWee Group Ltd., Energy Plaza, 3F 92 Granville Road, T.S.T East, Hong Kong. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, nor associated with Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners in the United States and abroad. All rights reserved.